Photo via: inspireramera.se
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Blow up a picture and build a custom frame for about $20! Free plans and how-to at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- DIY Sugar Wax: sugar, water, lemon juice. I swear by this. You can use muslin waxing strips, or like me, cut up strips of a non-stretchy fabric (which can be soaked, washed, and reused). You can even use a little ball of the wax and use it without strips – its amazing and oh so cheap!
- All you do is buy the picture frames, and use whatever colored paper you would like to make it pretty. Put the class on it, and then you can write on it. I would put this by the door going out so then youll know what you have to do for the day.
- You find an amazing deal on a dresser at Goodwill but you dont know what to do with it. Now you do! 9 Stylish & Smart Ways to Reimagine a Dresser – www.goodwillvalleys.com/shop/
- Inhale Exhale Print, Minimalist Typography Art, Yoga Wall Art, Pilates Art, Relaxation Gifts, Breathe Print, Home Wall Art, Instant Download by GreenLifePrints on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/485798609/inhale-exhale-print-minimalist
- For a long time now, white-painted woodwork has been de rigeur in the domestic interior, so much so that its almost a foregone conclusion. But this is slowly changing: weve seen black woodwork popping up lately, and now greys and bold hues are making their voices heard as well. If you fancy this change but arent sure what to go for, let this trim-spiration sourced from around the web be your guide.
- 150 Likes, 9 Comments – Jules Warnock (@juliewarnockinteriors) on Instagram: “Loving these simple farmhouse touches. What is everyone up to this beautiful Saturday?! Im hoping…”
- I hope so, between keeping up a home, working full time, attending college and of course doing what I can to make time for my child.
- When you guys last saw my Master Bathroom, we had just moved into our house in 2010 and I had slapped some paint on the walls just to cover up the faux finish treatment that the previous owners had left behind. Over the years I have dreamed about what my perfect bathroom would look like, … … Continue reading →
- Determine what kind of area rug would fit your room best! Rectangular rugs can be used in all rooms, while round rugs are most popular in entryways or dining rooms. Runners often line hallways, staircases, and kitchens for added style. Visit Wayfair and sign up today to get access to exclusive deals everyday up to 70% off. Free shipping on all orders over $49.
- I guess it seems obvious that I would want to carpet my stairs after my awful fall this winter, but for some reason I cant help but wonder if this would be a bit more dangerous. What if the fabric makes it more tricky or the kids trip up the stairs? This also may seem…
- Easy homemade art using wood stump pieces. So cool! Now I know what to do with that Christmas tree out back!