Photo via: chasingfoxes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Unique use for old suitcases: make them into drawers. What a way to store craft stuff! How about some artsy labeled tags hanging from each one, to identify whats inside?
- Medium gray. I dont know why, but gray and yellow seem to be made for each other. Many people are hesitant to use yellow but when put with gray, it just works. You can create a cheery space by using a soft mid-tone gray with vivid yellow accents. Paint Pick: North Star 6246 by Sherwin-Williams
- 10 Tips for a Perfect Paint Job – always prime wall patches before painting to avoid patched area sucking up and dulling the paint.
- DIY: HOW TO PREP FOR PAINTING… THE RIGHT WAY | A great paint job begins with proper prep. We show you how. | Illustration: Carl Wiens | thisoldhouse.com
- Its always a shame when you have worked so hard to plant different vegetables or flowers, but then you cant remember what each one is. Now you can use picture frames and make your own garden markers to keep you organized. Check out the full directions at thesoutherncouture.com.
- Step by step DIY project about how to build a storage bed frame. Best use of space of your room! If you have basic power tools (circular saw, drill machinery, electrical screwdriver) and know the basic woodworking skills, you could get the job done by yourself in just a weekend.
- Learn tips and tricks to make your next paint job easy.
- What Types of Paint Can I Use on Furniture?
- All you do is buy the picture frames, and use whatever colored paper you would like to make it pretty. Put the class on it, and then you can write on it. I would put this by the door going out so then youll know what you have to do for the day.
- Unfinished Basement Ideas For Making the Space Look and Feel Good || Tips for what to use the space for (laundry room, living space), decorating on a budget, styling the ceiling, and what to do with the walls.
- Great Gatsby inspired centerpiece. Wine bottles with ombre color atop a matching plate. Great for weddings or your dining room table. Available in custom colors and feathers. Made to order. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can always adjust them. I am using these for my own wedding centerpieces. I use different shaped wine bottles, clean them, spray them down, color the ombre, add the beads/feathers: get a simple and elegant centerpiece. Will do bulk. By two sets, get 3rd free….
- Chalk paint gallery with paint colors listed for each piece – this is a great site for ideas. Alot of before and after pieces.