Photo via: ikeahackers.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Repurposed wine bottles – love them! What do you think of these for some center pieces… I mean we have enough wine bottles… lol
- What do you get when you combine a dresser and a super savvy shelf? Click through for storage ideas for a bedroom.
- So, Ive gotten a lot of emails about this headboard and I want you all to know it so easy to do on your own! The cost of this was roughly …
- DIY Tufted Headboard. This is how I made our headboards! Its a fun project and when you are ready for a change, all you do is recover with new fabric! Simple!
- Community Post: 19 Ways To Make Your Bed Work Without A Headboard
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- All you do is buy the picture frames, and use whatever colored paper you would like to make it pretty. Put the class on it, and then you can write on it. I would put this by the door going out so then youll know what you have to do for the day.
- ithinkincolors: “ Antique keyboards are my friends. (What to do when you find an irreparable old piano and you have an empty bathroom wall.) ”
- I really like this bench for the girls room , Lou. What do you think? My First Client Reveal :: YummyMummyClub.ca
- Do You Ever Go Shopping Just To Be Inspired? I Did. Heres What I Found. — DESIGNED
- 12 Ways To Add Texture With Tools You Already Have – If you can open your eyes to what else your tools can do, you will start to look at your cherished tool collection in a whole new light
- You find an amazing deal on a dresser at Goodwill but you dont know what to do with it. Now you do! 9 Stylish & Smart Ways to Reimagine a Dresser – www.goodwillvalleys.com/shop/