Photo via: eatsleepdecorate.blogspot.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My husband and I have painted a wall or two in our history. The first house we rented was pee yellow (the entire thing!) when we moved in. We asked the landlord if we could paint it, hoping to make it more livable. Over the years, we painted a few …
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- This post is sponsored by Persil®. All ideas and opinions are our own, always! I am so excited to finally reveal my laundry room makeover. I have had it semi-done for months but I finally put the finishing touches on. Let’s journey back to where we began… This makeover was relatively easy for the result! Like a little effort went a really long way! First, I painted the walls… right over the wallpaper! We plan to shiplap this room soon so I didn’t want to go through the trouble of removing th…
- How To Choose The Right Chandelier. You go into a store or hop on a website and just buy a chandelier, any chandelier that catches your eye because at the end of the day, does it really matter if you know how to choose the right chandelier? Is it really that serious? Of course it does and of course it is! Click through to check out the home decor tips on how to choose the right chandelier so that you avoid an interior design disaster.
- Community Post: 19 Ways To Make Your Bed Work Without A Headboard
- DIY: How To Build Up Or Layer Crown Moulding – this post shows how to space your mouldings and paint the wall between them – the mouldings appear to be wider, and more expensive than they are. The Home Depot
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- If you want to give a low-budget makeover to any part of your home, then we suggested you should try spray painting which has become a new trend in home-remodeling. Spray painting is an easy, cheap and fast way to make those existing home items go from plain to fabulous. Either you want to give […]
- I love a little decor DIY project and had been wanting to make one of these quote wall hanging banners for quite a while now. I’d seen them in magazines and shops and they really didn’t look that hard to make, so I decided to give it a go and make it up as I…
- AHA! This is the one! The way to arrange the newly built in fridge and cupboards that go flush to the corner. Only flip it to have the fridge on the right and we are set. Yay! The Shabby Nest: 31 Days of All Things Home: My New House Kitchen Cabinet Inspiration~
- Removing drywall and putting in a handy storage shelf. Another good idea if space is sort of tight and you want to display things instead of using a curio cabinet. You could add a door/doors if you wanted the items protected.
- If you have a hose bib that has become hard to reach due to encroaching shrubs or other obstructions, heres a way to bring the water source out into the open. Run plastic pipe inside a PVC fence post and attach a hose bib and a nipple. Run a short piece of garden hose from the existing connection to the nipple, and the water supply will be right where you need it. To keep the post stable, run some threaded rod crosswise through the bottom of the post, dig a shallow hole and sink the post in …