Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Is EXACTLY What I Need In Our Soon To Be Master =) Only I Would Make Shelving Go All The Way Down && Have Shoe Racks Across The Flooring!!!
- Not sure where this is going in my dream house but I so need that drink machine. Only changes I would make, margarita machine and beer tap
- This is what we need to do with our fire pit..
- Read on to find 8 easy steps to make the perfect geometric paper wall art piece! The only necessary item you need is JAM Paper®! READ ON
- quick n easy $10 bed canopy look (without the annoying in-your-way netting) What you need: Ikea mesh curtain panels, an inexpensive white wide pocket rod from walmart, any ribbon on hand to use as tie-backs. Viola!
- Apply a thin bead of paintable acrylic latex caulk only inside the crack where wood meets a wall for a smooth, professional appearance. Remove extra caulk with a putty knife. And buy a dripless caulk gun to save time and frustration. Cut the tip smaller than you think you need.
- AHA! This is the one! The way to arrange the newly built in fridge and cupboards that go flush to the corner. Only flip it to have the fridge on the right and we are set. Yay! The Shabby Nest: 31 Days of All Things Home: My New House Kitchen Cabinet Inspiration~
- Add some mid-century charm to your gallery wall with this DIY wall art idea. All you need is popsicle sticks, glue and some stain to make this inexpensive home decor knockout. Click to see the full tutorial and download the hexagon template. | MakeAndDoCrew.com
- Simple and convenient, this catch-all docking station not only holds your phone but also your watch, wallet, keys, glasses and all everyday small items. Made of two pieces of wood that interlock together like a Jigsaw, the docking station is easy to assemble and disassemble for when you need to take it on the go.
- reversed tab hung panels w/ side tab helps to make a seal for older (keep cold air out) windows in winter:
- To make no-sew, no-fuss pleats in DIY curtain panels. You cant see the rings once the curtain is hung.
- Its hard to believe that this beautiful paneled mirror costs just $11 to make. Even better: No special tools are required to make it! All you need is duct tape and glue.