Photo via: overthebigmoon.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- washi tape wall project | put childs art work in each frame
- washi tape: my new obsession. Stays put; peels clean off. made of rice paper. Make city roads on the floor and city bldgs. on the wall. bring out the cars and the little people and animals…set it up and let them play for hours.
- Use washi tape to make image of paper planes on walls. www.washitapes.nl
- washi tape decoracion infantil – Buscar con Google
- Washi Tape on plastic drawers…may need to do this for office supplies | from My Blissful Space
- Give a boring room a little flair. Use washi tape to add some colour and a cool design
- Geometric Deer Head Wall Decals Geometric Animal by LivingWall
- Geometric Heart Wall Decal, Geometric Vinyl Decal, Home Decor Wall Decals, Geometrics Vinyl Wall Stickers
- PS I Love You – Quote Wall Decals Stickers. Nice reminder when family and friends leave
- Pineapple Preppy Pattern Wall Decals – Southern Nest
- Hang pictures – use blue tape for measuring hole distance, then put tape on wall. PERFECT!! – Click image to find more hot Pinterest pins
- I have done this with every gallery arrangement Ive hung…only with a roll of craft paper from the party supply store. Lay out your gallery arrangement. Flip frames over. Mark hanger/nail spot on several pieces of wax paper taped together. Flip waxed paper over, tape to wall, nail into wall where indicated. Remove waxed paper. Hang photos.