Photo via: furiousshirley.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Today I am going to be sharing some of my all time favorite farmhouse inspired organization and storage ideas! I have rounded up some projects from some amazing bloggers to bring you some major organization inspiration! I dont know about you but I am hooked on looking at organization ideas on Pinterest! I could get lost for hours in the sea of perfectly organized closets and bathrooms… weird? Maybe, but its the simplest way to get me in the mood to put my own house in order! Kind of
- DIY BARN WOOD :: She stained a piece of scrap board with Minwax white tint base wood stain in Slate and realized it was a bit too dark for her liking so she mixed the stain 50/50 with water which made a big difference. She let it dry over night and the next day used some ASCP in Pure White to white wash over the wood (mixing 1-2 Tbsp. with 1 cup water). She brushed it on then wiped it off with a paper towel. :: CLICK or heres another link: www.hawthorneandmain.com/2014/09/diy-barn-wood.html
- Pros usually follow a certain order when painting a room. They paint the trim first, then the ceiling, then the walls. Thats because its easier (and faster) to the walls. And you certainly dont want to tape them both ofconcentrate on getting a smooth finish on the wood. Dont worry if the trim paint gets slopped onto the walls. Youll cover it later when painting the walls. Once the trim is completely painted and dry (at least 24 hours), tape it off (using
- Use washi tape to make image of paper planes on walls. www.washitapes.nl
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- I like the idea of an outdoor chalkboard so kids can color without being out front of the driveway or blocking the patio when people are over. If I put it under the deck, it would even be protected from washing clean right away.
- Great Gatsby inspired centerpiece. Wine bottles with ombre color atop a matching plate. Great for weddings or your dining room table. Available in custom colors and feathers. Made to order. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can always adjust them. I am using these for my own wedding centerpieces. I use different shaped wine bottles, clean them, spray them down, color the ombre, add the beads/feathers: get a simple and elegant centerpiece. Will do bulk. By two sets, get 3rd free….
- All you do is buy the picture frames, and use whatever colored paper you would like to make it pretty. Put the class on it, and then you can write on it. I would put this by the door going out so then youll know what you have to do for the day.
- I love a little decor DIY project and had been wanting to make one of these quote wall hanging banners for quite a while now. I’d seen them in magazines and shops and they really didn’t look that hard to make, so I decided to give it a go and make it up as I…
- I have done this with every gallery arrangement Ive hung…only with a roll of craft paper from the party supply store. Lay out your gallery arrangement. Flip frames over. Mark hanger/nail spot on several pieces of wax paper taped together. Flip waxed paper over, tape to wall, nail into wall where indicated. Remove waxed paper. Hang photos.
- Who doesn’t love a clean car? We spend more time in the summer keeping our cars clean than any other time of year. Make sure you’re keeping your car super clean with my professional cleaning tips. You’ll be most surprised by the first tip!
- For serious coffee drinkers, stowing the coffeemaker inside a cabinet just doesnt make sense; youll only have to pull it out again in a few hours. Heres a solution: An under-cabinet coffeemaker is always available and doesnt take up valuable counter space. Plus: heres how to get those pesky coffee stains out of carpeting.