Photo via: tiffanyleeanndesign.strikingly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Personalised rustic wooden apple crate tray. Ideal for serving breakfast in bed or afternoon teas and personalised with the wording and font of your choice. Also great for displaying cakes, pastries and pies in rustic bakeries, food and drink fairs and fetes.
- DIY crate bookshelf made from wooden crates from the craft store (Michaels under $13)- closet?
- Oh, my crates definitely need to be used for book shelves
- WOW!! From shoe box to organizer | best stuff
- Turquoise bottom cabinets — open shelving on either side of window— and white upper cabinets
- Open shelves make even the smallest of kitchens feel open and airy! Love the brass handles and cabinet color.
- The open shelves of the IKEA MOLGER shelf unit keep all of your bath products including towels and toiletries organized and accessible!
- This organizer makes it easy to turn a chaotic closet into a clean, organized space. It’s made up of a couple of basic pieces: Two towers with adjustable shelves, and wide cubby. You can build it as shown here or, because it’s modular, arrange it in a different way to best suit your storage needs. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- DIY wall box shelves
- Kitchen sideboard in cottage style farmhouse with open shelving created from stock shelves from Michaels
- Open Shelves Create Perfect Bathroom Storage. Love the folded towels and tp basket! BrightIdeas LetsDoThis ad