Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- After look of painted melamine wardrobe / Grillo Designs www.grillo-designs.com
- 6 Inspiring Makeovers Your Wardrobe Would Love
- The Ranch We Love: Ikea Pax Wardrobe Wall Brief step-by-step on how we created a built-in looking closet with the ikea pax!
- Maximize wall space. You’ve cut down on the number of clothes you own, but you’re still left with quite the wardrobe. No problem — make it seem like you own less while maximizing wall space with this DIY IKEA Bracket Hack. Turn shelf brackets into innovative supports for your hangers and hooks. (via IKEA)
- We are a long established family business that specialises in sliding wardrobes…
- DIY Abstract Art Canvas
- Modern Copper decor trend: decor and shopping ideas | Maisons du Monde
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Corner fireplace with stone up the wall ♥
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- Crystal Window! Suncatchers prism Custom designed for the meditation room at the Ojai Spa and Resort in California
- Attic conversion