Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easily update your boring built-in bathtub with airstone. | 42 Ingeniously Easy Ways To Hide The Ugly Stuff In Your Home
- Why didnt I think of this! Great way to make those ugly plastic drawers match the rest of the bathroom decor
- A few key features: open air cat walks, climbing steps, cat doors in every door, deck built in to the window, extra space in the bathroom designed for their compartment, cat room hidden under the stairs, special fencing to prevent cats from getting away. Apart from these, there has been use of cat friendly construction materials as well.
- I want to talk to you today about bar cart styling but first a bit of psychology. You know those silly online tests you can take to determine whether you are more right-brained or left-brained? I always come out nearly equal – 50% left brain, 50% right brain. Not that I give those kinds of tests…
- If you want to give a low-budget makeover to any part of your home, then we suggested you should try spray painting which has become a new trend in home-remodeling. Spray painting is an easy, cheap and fast way to make those existing home items go from plain to fabulous. Either you want to give […]
- Warm up to our cozy winter bedroom, perfect for those days when you just want to nest. Snuggle into the velvet cushions and dive into a good book with the help of a brass task light on your beside table. Discover endless possibilities for bedroom styling in-store today.
- PAINTED COUNTERS – DO SOME RESEARCH IF YOU DON’T WANT TO REPLACE COUNTERTOPS RIGHT AWAY (http://www.hgtv.com/design/rooms/bathrooms/painting-your-countertops-for-a-new-look)
- 4 Easy Ways To Show Gratitude On Thanksgiving Day With Home Decor: Around Thanksgiving, youre probably use to seeing a bunch of Thanksgiving decorating tips on Pinterest or the home decor blogs, but before you roll your eyes thinking this is another one of those posts, which I admit, Ive done. This year, I wanted to put a spin on things and talk about gratitude. Feeling grateful for the things in our lives is something that we should do on the regular. On this Thanksgiving…
- A fun DIY way to give your bed and bedding a really nice finishing detail while hiding your ugly boxspring!
- DIY Door Casings. Probably not the style I would use (Id want stained wood with art deco geometrics, or Spanish tile, depending on the rest of the house)–but a good place to start.
- Have a succulent thats overgrowing its container? Theres no need to kill or ditch the plant; instead use these steps to turn one succulent into two. Who knows, you might find succulents so easy and long-lasting youll want to send one to a friend (or yourself!).
- Laundry room….. How to Organize Utility Rooms | Pottery Barn- I would love for my laundry room/mud room to look like this, but really, who want to go out and buy matching EVERYTHING? Seriously, I use the bottles my cleaners come in, call me lazy, but the idea of putting all of my stuff in neutral bottle is a little too OCD for me.