Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 4 Easy Ways To Show Gratitude On Thanksgiving Day With Home Decor: Around Thanksgiving, youre probably use to seeing a bunch of Thanksgiving decorating tips on Pinterest or the home decor blogs, but before you roll your eyes thinking this is another one of those posts, which I admit, Ive done. This year, I wanted to put a spin on things and talk about gratitude. Feeling grateful for the things in our lives is something that we should do on the regular. On this Thanksgiving…
- I want table(s) like this, long and comfy for pattern cutting and sewing. All white. Either the same shape or it can be straight along one of the walls or by the window. Gotta remember this project!
- This was one of my favorite features we implemented on the reno during this episode of PropertyBrothers. Would you want a door like this in your home?
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- Upholstering Instructions at Better Homes and Gardens. In a nutshell: Strip the chair of its original fabric and use the pieces as pattern. Then pin the pieces wrong sides out onto the chair. Remove pinned cover and sew it together, with welting reinforcing the seams. Put sewn cover back on the chair. It should fit like a glove!
- I love appliance decals… I have one on my fridge now I think I may have to do something like this to my washer an dryer.
- If you have brick around a fireplace or one of your walls is brick and you are looking for a way to update the look. Here are a few different styles… View the slideshow below to read more:
- I would love to make something like this for you. Contact me on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/2Crafty4MySkirt and I will give you a quote. Also browse all of the custom home decor items I have made for others!
- How to flatten bottles…make cutting boards or small serving trays, awesome! 1Make sure the toaster oven is on a surface where the sides are not touching anything else. 2Sprinkle a little bit of salt on the tray to hold the bottle in place and then place the bottle with the label up on the tray.3Close the toaster oven and set the temperature f
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Take one of your ring clips and turn it around the corner so that it’s hanging on the bracket rather than the rod. Then run the rest of your clips on the rod like normal. Goodbye annoying side light! This is so smart!
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉