Photo via: providenthomedesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I have no self control when it comes to buying tools that I can use in my Photography editing. I know, I know. As long as my husband doesnt find out then its cool. Want to know which photography editing purchases were the best? Check out my list! Who knows? You might see something you like!
- Have a succulent thats overgrowing its container? Theres no need to kill or ditch the plant; instead use these steps to turn one succulent into two. Who knows, you might find succulents so easy and long-lasting youll want to send one to a friend (or yourself!).
- Finally! A simple and actually attractive way to identify that mess of cords under your desk or behind your entertainment center!
- Classroom seating is going from metal chairs to alternative seating options! Check out 18 flexible seating options for your classroom! There are suggestions such as yoga balls, scoop rockers, wobble chairs, and more! Check out classroom furniture that you could get FOR FREE! Turn your classroom into a 21st century classroom with these flexible seating options!
- Customize the look of your next DIY tile project with stain proof Fusion Pro® Grout from The Home Depot. With an array of on-trend color options you can get the perfect look in any room. Click through to learn more about this easy-to-use grout at The Home Depot.
- Laundry room….. How to Organize Utility Rooms | Pottery Barn- I would love for my laundry room/mud room to look like this, but really, who want to go out and buy matching EVERYTHING? Seriously, I use the bottles my cleaners come in, call me lazy, but the idea of putting all of my stuff in neutral bottle is a little too OCD for me.
- The Cow Spot: Homemade Bar Best wet bar with plenty of space for alcohol, glasses, coasters, and cigars out of an armoire
- Who loves IKEA hacks!! Here is an amazing round up of ideas! I want to do all of these!! IKEA DIY CRAFT
- Check out this beautiful popsicle stick hexagon shelf DIY. Click on image to see more DIY crafts for your home.
- Baskets Add Practical, Attractive Storage
- This fabulous apartment, in some cool old converted warehouse in TriBeCa or NoHo (or best of all, on Bond Street) – I think its my absolute dream apartment! I wish I knew where this picture was taken. I want to live there!
- Learn the contractors way to wrap an extension cord. No more tangled mess of knots!