Photo via: m.bedbathandbeyond.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wash basin in the Hudson Valley boutique hotel
- Want to sleep like your in a hotel every night? Learn the necessary bedding pieces!
- This purchase is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD This means your purchase can be enjoyed instantly in the form of a digital file. You control how it is printed // You choose what size I N C L U D E D F I L E S — Instructions — PDF (this is entirely editable so you can choose how large (or small) you want to take your print — Surprise complimentary PDF – a little thank you from us 🙂 — Honeymoon Hotel Thank You coupon code (with a rather generous discount code off your next purchase) Once your purc…
- How to make a bed, layering the linens and pillows to have it look like a magazine photo shoot – sheets, duvet, coverlet, throw, shams, pillows, toss cushions
- emerald green duvet / sfgirlbybay
- Would cover pallets in batting and fabrics make them real couches!
- This combo of pebble and mosaic can make any pathway look beautiful. So if you have any empty spaces in your pathway then cover them up with these decorative items.
- Cover in expensive roller blinds with wallpaper for a custom look. Free video tutorial.
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- a tea party with BHLDN inspired by The Grand Budapest Hotel! – Sugar & Cloth
- Modern archways created by overlapping “half arches” lead to a classic herringbone counter at the Hotel Nikko Kumamoto Bridal Salon, designed by Ryo Matsui Architects Inc. ARCHitecture
- Swavelle/Mill Creek Andari Stripe Saddle from @fabricdotcom Screen printed on cotton duck; this versatile medium weight fabric is perfect for window accents (draperies, valances, curtains and swags), accent pillows, duvet covers and upholstery. Create handbags, tote bags, aprons and more. Colors include ecru, teal, and shades of brown.