Photo via: greatcraftprojectideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Why didnt I think of this! Great way to make those ugly plastic drawers match the rest of the bathroom decor
- Use silicone adhesive to glue tile to the edge of raw edge mirrors. i love this! easier than framing the mirror and looks just as great!!
- This is genius! Fix your lumpy, saggy couch instead of buying new. So much cheaper: about $36! No sewing! Why didnt I think of this before. No more flat cushions! How to Revive Your Saggy Couch – An Exercise In Frugality Frugal Living Ideas Frugal Living
- ‘Dollar Store Crafts’ has a tutorial on making this Pottery Barn inspired dollar store mirror… glue gun and dollar store mirrors, and some foam core board! Yes!
- Buy the wood plaques at Hobby Lobby for $1 each, paint and mod podge your photo onto them…Love this! @ Home Interior Ideas
- Decorating Lies HGTV Wants You To Believe. HGTV has this bad habit of making viewers think that decorating is super easy and can be super inexpensive. I mean sure if you want to end up with a hot mess of a room, but I’m here to unveil the decorating lies HGTV wants you to believe. Click through to read the interior design lies.
- Trying to figure out how to style your shelves? Make these DIY geometric triangle sculptures out of skewers, hot glue, and spray paint. Spray them white, gold, copper, or whatever color suits your decor! An easy project with super high end look. Click through for the full how-to tutorial.
- Its hard to believe that this beautiful paneled mirror costs just $11 to make. Even better: No special tools are required to make it! All you need is duct tape and glue.
- painted rocks – why did I never think of this? Rocks from the dollar tree painted to match any decor. Put them in a glass container with a candle.
- Last fall while moving into a new house, I dropped my kitchen table off the back of my pickup truck. The solid oak top suffered a serious crack near one corner. I figured some glue and a clamp would take care of it, but the crack was narrow and the glue didn’t want to flow into it. Some quick thinking provided the perfect solution: I …
- Supplies needed were all purchased at Hobby Lobby except for paint: Black matte board White paint Frame (around 12×36) White matte b…
- Room divider from Hobby Lobby, large wall art, easy cheap project