Photo via: images.search.yahoo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to use Moroccan Fish Scales for your bath or shower wall! Unique tile with a gorgeous impact – simple yet stunning. mermaidshower
- green and blush room – Google Search
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- DIY Home Office Decor Ideas – DIY Industrial Wire Mail Baskets – Do It Yourself Desks, Tables, Wall Art, Chairs, Rugs, Seating and Desk Accessories for Your Home Office http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-office-decor
- Cute DIY Wall Art Ideas Youll Love – Creative Room Decor on A Budget for Bedroom, Bath and Family. Teens, Dorms, Kids on a Budget
- Entry Way Gallery Wall – Click image to get the gallery wall idea prints and learn how to create your own gallery wall! Plus the SHOPPING GUIDE for purchasing the same items.
- Hang pictures – use blue tape for measuring hole distance, then put tape on wall. PERFECT!! – Click image to find more hot Pinterest pins
- Refresh your bathroom with this bold cabana stripe shower curtain, in a classic, cool navy and white color combo. ONly $19.99 at bed bath and beyond, but probably should use gray and white bold stripes because it will be easier to change up the decor to match and its not as bold or as dark.
- Image Via: Crush Cul de Sac
- CofC dorm McAlister Hall. Privacy curtain between bath area and bedroom.
- The 1- to 2-inch plants are densely covered with tiny, dark green, shiny leaves that are intensely aromatic when crushed; plant them between paving stones and enjoy their fragrance every time you pass by.
- Add a walk-in shower that enhances a small bathrooms usefulness and beauty. This shower stands out in a simply furnished bath, thanks to its distinctively tiled walls and river-rock-tiled floor that are easily seen through a frameless glass shower enclosure. The glass enclosure stair-steps up a marble frame, highlighting the shower bench and a toiletry shelf that aligns with the beaded-board wainscotings upper trim.