Photo via: decoist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out these cool, vintage-style cage lights. They make terrific accent lamps. Customers say they love them in the kitchen, stair well and basement rec room. See more industrial style pendant lights here: http://www.homedepot.com/b/Lighting-Ceiling-Fans-Hanging-Lights-Pendant-Lights/Industrial/N-5yc1vZc7nuZ1z0u4yx
- Easy DIY concrete pendant lights! :: I love all of these! The bottom two remind me of Joachim Manz concrete pendant lamps (I *think* I have his name right)
- Smart! Use a bungee cord to instantly hang a second sheer curtain panel behind existing curtains instead of hanging a second pole. // No extra holes in the wall, measuring or drilling
- Teen Boys Room – lower wall is Annie Sloan Old White, top of wall is Martha Stewart Seal, lights are Restoration Hardware with the cord running behind the curtain panel, wire basket on nightstand to store sports equipment, brown leather upholstered head & foot board, bamboo blinds, curtains made from drop cloths, wire pipe painted black for curtain rod
- Fixed on a wall covered in tan textured wallpaper a gold sconce lights a gold beveled mirror located above a brass faucet mounted on a marble backsplash accenting a thick marble countertop on a brass base placed on marble herringbone floor tiles in this well appointed gold and tan powder room.
- Bocci lights – a wall of these would be beautiful downstairs separating the cocktail area from dance floor maybe?
- Free shipping Oak pendant light vintage wood lamps bar table glass light $56.56
- Look at the hinged pane in this wall of windows! Love the idea! DIY Gift Idea // Minimalist Framed Floating Leaves
- DIY Lighting Ideas for Teen and Kids Rooms -Ping Pong Ball Lights – Fun DIY Lights like Lamps, Pendants, Chandeliers and Hanging Fixtures for the Bedroom plus cool ideas With String Lights. Perfect for Girls and Boys Rooms, Teenagers and Dorm Room Decor
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- washi tape: my new obsession. Stays put; peels clean off. made of rice paper. Make city roads on the floor and city bldgs. on the wall. bring out the cars and the little people and animals…set it up and let them play for hours.
- With no visible fasteners or light sources to be found, the Radient family of table lamps and wall sconces’ simple presentation belies sophisticated constructio