Photo via: beesandroses.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Absolutely perfect!! In the 80s I used to go to a bar on the Berlin Tpke (in CT) that you could walk down the stairs into or you could slide down into. Stairs are for the stick in the muds, if theres a choice, you SLIDE!!
- DIY Crafts: How to Make a Stamped Muslin Bag – Perfect for Gift Cards and Party Favors – Entertain | Fun DIY Party Craft Ideas
- Amazon.com: Oceanstar FM1163 Bamboo Floor and Shower Mat: Home & Kitchen
- Bamboo Outdoor Shower
- it would be nice to have a hot tub in the yard, especially for those fibro flare days
- Tips and inspiration for walk in showers
- Set Of Four Solar Step Lights: These would be great for the front steps at our new house – or the steps to the back deck :).
- DIY homemade recipe to refinish furnitures. Hitting a good yard sale or flea market and finding great old furniture is such fun. The problem however, is in refinishing that furniture. This method is all natural!
- The family room’s window is perfectly positioned for ample views of the High Line and the thousands of people who walk it every day. The sofa is a custom design by Timothy Brown Studio that is covered in velour by Clarence House. The vintage Karl Springer cocktail table reflects the light, and the vintage brass chandelier above is a holdover from the homeowners’ previous residence in Connecticut.
- Any slide for adults in a house is a great idea, but this one contains a water slide. Excellent choice of transportation and you can even get a shower on the way out of bed going down to get breakfast!
- How to turn a spare bedroom into a dressing room or walk in closet. DIY walk in closet/ dressing room for less than $250! Stephienese
- With these cotton fabric wrapped sandals, everyone will want to walk a mile in your shoes. Follow along with @britandco for all of your crafting needs.