Photo via: feathr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Plato wallpaper by Aoi Yoshizawa for FEATHR This hand-painted design by Japanese artist, Aoi Yoshizawa, has an energy and drama to it, captured in the wide brush strokes and movement of the pattern.
- Baltic Sea wallpaper by Teija Vartiainen for FEATHR The crashing waves of the baltic sea are depicted in stunning expressive brushwork by FEATHR artist Teija Vartiainen.
- Paint effect wallpaper by Kelly Wearstler The muted tones of this abstract design complement the expressive brushwork, resulting in a piece that is at once edgy and sophisticated.
- Misty Beach wallpaper by Reeta Ek for FEATHR This hazy wallpaper by Finnish artist Reeta Ek is full of mystery and suspense, yet remains a very calm and serene bedroom wallpaper when used in a Nordic style room.
- Oh La La wallpaper by Kiki Slaughter for FEATHR This beautiful paint splattered wallpaper was originally a triptych of canvases, now a stunning artwork you can cover your wall with. This artistic technique is best left to the professionals, including Oh La La artist Kiki Slaughter.
- Machair by Albaquirky for FEATHR The paint splattered effect of this stunning wallpaper by artist Albaquirky has a gentle movement to it that lends a romantic aesthetic to the overall design.
- Storm wallpaper by Vilma Pellinen for FEATHR Expressive and abstract, this artistic paint effect wallpaper illustrates a powerful rising storm in stunning hand-painted style.
- Grattage by Hanna-Kaisa Korolainen for FEATHR Romantic and textural, this stunning abstract wallpaper was created with the Surrealists’ grattage technique. The feeling of a worn finish adds warmth to a modern interior.
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- This is the most beautiful and versatile gray paint color out there. I love it in any room of the house and you can pair it with any other color. Love my Revere Pewter! Find out some great coordination colors! | Details at
- Accent Wall Ideas You’ll Surely Wish to Try This at Home Bedroom, Living Room, Ideas, Painted, Wood, Colors, DIY, Wallpaper, Bathroom, Kitchen, Shiplap, Brick, Stone, Black, Blue, Rustic, Green, In Living Room, Designs, Grey, Office, Entryway, Red, Dark, Striped, Stencil, Navy, Nursery, Teal, Gold, Turquoise, Gray, Pattern, Orange, Brown, Purple, Yellow, Decor, Pink, Modern, Wooden, Pallet, Apartment, Textured, Bold, Hallway, Geometric, Easy, Herringbone, Rock, Metallic, Chevron, Mural, Kids, Charcoal, Farmhouse, Diamond, Plum, Basement, Dining, Staircase, Tile, Stairs, Livingroom, Art, White, Bright, Coral, Unique, Small, Burgundy, Maroon, Paper, Mint, Aqua, Neutral, With Window, Light, Two