Photo via: kristinalifors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece
- Pretty cute.
- All you do is buy the picture frames, and use whatever colored paper you would like to make it pretty. Put the class on it, and then you can write on it. I would put this by the door going out so then youll know what you have to do for the day.
- Kylie Minogue Champagne Bedroom beautiful pretty décor ideas room large elegant
- new neutrals (pretty sure we used Pale Oak in living room downstairs)
- Love this beaded window treatment. Looks pretty easy to do.
- Fashion as Furniture: Dressed Chairs make your room as pretty as you
- DIY Tutorial– How to Paint Your Linoleum or Tile Floors to Look Like Patterned Cement Tiles By Plum Pretty Decor and Design
- Prettypretty Chairs are pretty wiggy
- Easy Storage Projects with Up-Cycled Cardboard Boxes • Learn how to make pretty storage out of regular cardboard boxes. Can you believe some of these are diaper boxes?
- Decorating with Light: 10 Pretty Ways Use String Lights Apartment Therapys Home Remedies | Apartment Therapy
- DIY candlesticks using empty bottles, water, herbs, and white taper candles. So pretty for outdoor entertaining!