Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this! The neutral colors make it very warm and inviting! Its also a great way to use shelves and display all your books!
- dreamy inviting A dreamy & inviting Scandinavian bedroom 3
- I love staircases that open up like this, they always just seem so inviting.
- Warm inviting bathroom- likes the colors and the natural elements- wood, slate
- The perfect foyer – beautiful design and inviting feel!
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- very creative
- VERY pretty
- 10 steps to prepping and painting furniture collage petticoat junktion – VERY GOOD tips
- Misty Beach wallpaper by Reeta Ek for FEATHR This hazy wallpaper by Finnish artist Reeta Ek is full of mystery and suspense, yet remains a very calm and serene bedroom wallpaper when used in a Nordic style room.
- All your questions answered about using Wax or Polycrylic over Chalk Paint. Very GOOD & helpful information!!!!
- Okay its a bit overstyled ( Im not a big fan of the un-neccessary cushion) but the colours and shapes are very cool. The chairs look like Hay. And the colours are very Hay too. Pinned from Trendenser