Photo via: athoughtfuleye.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- Corner fireplace with stone up the wall ♥
- DIY Your Own Bookcase with These Free Plans: $60 7-Foot Tall Bookshelves from Infarrantly Creative
- Great use of cornor, lighted bookshelves, very charming. South Shore Decorating Blog: What I Love Today
- Climbing walls and beanstalks arent synonymous with kids rooms, but that doesnt mean they dont exist. These geeky (and possibly very wealthy) parents decided to go all out for their children and created some of the most creative rooms to ever hit the internet.
- very creative
- Very creative re-use of some old iconic Apple computer towers. Love this.
- A DIY Bookcase Stair Railing – love this use of space for more bookshelves
- Faux paneled stone – huge transformation
- carved stone and marble – Robarts Interiors and Architecture – Shanghai – Robarts Interiors and Architecture
- Rustic wood vanity – Stone sink – Brass wall mounted faucet hardware
- Great mold for building a stone path or patio – Mold can be found for around $20 (different shapes) – Quikrete 60 lb. Concrete Mix $2.94 – Not bad for 89c a square foot – Can be colored…