Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I have a similar desk. I like this look. The black glaze sets it off and keeps it from being too gaudy/precious. I think I want to do this…What other colours? Mint? Robins egg blue?
- 20 great paint colors for your interior doors if youre bored with white or black. Brands include Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams, Behr, Valspar and more.
- RETRO MODERN BLACK TEAL BLUE DARK GREY LARGE HAND CARVED RUGS 120×170 160×230
- Haynes Wood Grey on weatherboards white trim and black front door and steps, then just add greenery. exteriorpaintcolours
- Black interior doors, white trim through out house, grey walls, white trim hall bathroom
- Cozy bedroom with tufted upholstered bed, neutral light grey linens w/ soft pink accents, black and white rug
- Crafted of pine wood and black steel pipes. The black steel pipes come in a natural grey color as shown in the picture or can be painted with an oil-rubbed bronze finish while the pine wood shelf is stained with a Provincial finish (other stains available, see last photo for options). Items are handmade upon ordering, so the piece you purchase may have slight variations from the photographed item. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for your piece to be created. This coat rack measures 6” tall and 30…
- Accent Wall Ideas You’ll Surely Wish to Try This at Home Bedroom, Living Room, Ideas, Painted, Wood, Colors, DIY, Wallpaper, Bathroom, Kitchen, Shiplap, Brick, Stone, Black, Blue, Rustic, Green, In Living Room, Designs, Grey, Office, Entryway, Red, Dark, Striped, Stencil, Navy, Nursery, Teal, Gold, Turquoise, Gray, Pattern, Orange, Brown, Purple, Yellow, Decor, Pink, Modern, Wooden, Pallet, Apartment, Textured, Bold, Hallway, Geometric, Easy, Herringbone, Rock, Metallic, Chevron, Mural, Kids, Charcoal, Farmhouse, Diamond, Plum, Basement, Dining, Staircase, Tile, Stairs, Livingroom, Art, White, Bright, Coral, Unique, Small, Burgundy, Maroon, Paper, Mint, Aqua, Neutral, With Window, Light, Two
- How to Do an Antique Glaze on Painted Furniture
- The Decorated House :: How to Distress and Glaze with Chalk Paint
- DIY Restoration Hardware finish. Craigslist table: stripped, sanded, bleached (I used a deck bleach), liming wax, glaze (two coats), clear wax. Lots of work, but Im loving the weathered gray finish! However, I did break down — the chairs are from RH 😉 by johanna
- hallway with photo ledges, DIY picture ledges, ten dollar, $10 ledges, valspar seine, decorating a long hallway