Photo via: fiskars.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tissue Paper Canvas Photo. Print the pic on tissue paper and mod podge onto canvas, def gonna have to try.
- Looking to create a cool, relaxing environment for backyard entertaining this summer? Try building a vine-covered cedar pergola to shade your wood deck using beams and lattice set on precast, classical-style columns. Then, share your photos here! And dont forget to enter the Real DIY Contest for a chance to win!!! http://www.wrcla.org/contest/:
- Privacy window, using contact paper – I decided that I didnt want to use curtains on our bathroom window so I was trying to find an alternative. I looked at the window films that they sell and didnt like how expensive they were.
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- I like the writing paper as the background. Glue wool shapes – no sewing!
- Easy Tissue Paper Pom Poms | Crafts and DIY Community
- Crate Toilet Paper Holder | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects
- Pros usually follow a certain order when painting a room. They paint the trim first, then the ceiling, then the walls. Thats because its easier (and faster) to the walls. And you certainly dont want to tape them both ofconcentrate on getting a smooth finish on the wood. Dont worry if the trim paint gets slopped onto the walls. Youll cover it later when painting the walls. Once the trim is completely painted and dry (at least 24 hours), tape it off (using
- This post is sponsored by Persil®. All ideas and opinions are our own, always! I am so excited to finally reveal my laundry room makeover. I have had it semi-done for months but I finally put the finishing touches on. Let’s journey back to where we began… This makeover was relatively easy for the result! Like a little effort went a really long way! First, I painted the walls… right over the wallpaper! We plan to shiplap this room soon so I didn’t want to go through the trouble of removing th…
- If you are looking for a fun project to do while sitting on the sofa, this is it. Make easy DIY wall art out of any word using cardboard and yarn!
- Do you need help arranging your furniture, using your space efficiently, creating a new space or purchasing the right size and amount of furniture? Then this is for you! This flat fee design package is based on 5 hours of my time designing at my computer – which is the average amount of time it takes me to create a scaled space plan or layout for a single room. Space planning is one of my specialties and when done before purchasing or hiring a contractor, will save you a lot of money and many sl
- Headboards The standard height of a headboard is 48 inches from the floor to its top, which leaves about 24 inches from the top of the mattress to the top of the headboard. Higher-end headboards tend to be 55 to 68 inches, which works much better for us as we are tall. You want it to be comfortable enough to lean back against and read this book. Be careful about hanging artwork above the headboard, as you want to ensure you won’t knock your head on it. Read more: http://www.oprah.com/home/The-