Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A little glue is needed in most woodworking projects, but how do you know which one to use? Learn the different varieties of wood glue, and how to choose which you’ll need to complete your next masterpiece!
- Learn how to use the dry brush technique on painted furniture for a soft, weathered, beachy look!
- s 13 mind blowing things you can do with this magical new stain, painted furniture, painting, You Can Mix Hues on a Table Top
- tree bench made from kitchen chairs, diy, outdoor furniture, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects
- The best selection of stencils, unique stencils, wall stencils, all over stencils and stencils for your DIY projects and painted furniture. ad
- Add some mid-century charm to your gallery wall with this DIY wall art idea. All you need is popsicle sticks, glue and some stain to make this inexpensive home decor knockout. Click to see the full tutorial and download the hexagon template. | MakeAndDoCrew.com
- Use wood glue and a stencil to block the stain on wood. This would make awesome art made out of pallets.
- How to distress furniture using Vaseline. distressed furniture painted
- refurbished craisglist kitchen table with annie sloan chalk paint, furniture furniture revivals, painting, Craigslist Table After Espresso stain with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Louis Blue with Dark Wax
- Painted bookshelf with interior stain.
- How incredible is this painted chest?!! Im in love with everything about this entryway! It just exudes happiness. Upon checking out Zoe Murphy, the source where the painted chest is from. Zoe Murphy is a young British designer whos work promotes; loving what belongs to you, by re-using furniture and textiles in an ethical and beat-up fashion. Check out her pillows below made of 100% silk
- How to refinish furniture- refinish furniture with gel stain and no stripping or heavy sanding