Photo via: design-milk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pretty farmhouse dining room shelves, click through to see how easily the room came together. Step by step how to create this look! Pretty farmhouse dining room decor ideas! DIY farmhouse shelves using stain + paint!
- Do you need help arranging your furniture, using your space efficiently, creating a new space or purchasing the right size and amount of furniture? Then this is for you! This flat fee design package is based on 5 hours of my time designing at my computer – which is the average amount of time it takes me to create a scaled space plan or layout for a single room. Space planning is one of my specialties and when done before purchasing or hiring a contractor, will save you a lot of money and many sl
- Medium gray. I dont know why, but gray and yellow seem to be made for each other. Many people are hesitant to use yellow but when put with gray, it just works. You can create a cheery space by using a soft mid-tone gray with vivid yellow accents. Paint Pick: North Star 6246 by Sherwin-Williams
- 12 of the BEST Creative Wall Art Ideas to create the perfect statement wall. DIY projects using paint, wood, stencils, fabric, and more!
- Color and Design: Ive never seen color palettes like this before. Choose 5 and create the ambiance of a Cabin.
- Painted cement floor using a stencil to create a cement tile look.
- 25 most gorgeous paint color palettes for kitchen cabinets and beyond. Easily transform your kitchen with these all-time favorite colors and great designer tips! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- i would do this.. but my parents would kill me.. also i have no paint except for the crappy watercolour palettes you get for elementary school thestruggle
- 9 Ways to Create Bed Frames Out of Used Pallet Wood – Pallet Furniture
- Re Use Old doors, wood bench, shelf and some hooks to create your own mud room furniture.
- How to distress furniture using Vaseline. distressed furniture painted
- Beautiful idea for your backyard! How to build a DIY covered patio using lattice and wood to create a little shade from the sun.