Photo via: architectureartdesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Feng shui Decorating Tips. A room-by-room guide to feng shui your home. fengshui fengshuiDecor fengshuiInteriors Via She Knows.
- Click here to get your 5 Small Space Decorating Tips To Double Your Space: http://www.redoyourroomonline.com/5-small-space-decorating-tips-double-space/ SmallSpaces InteriorDecorating
- Decorate your own candle using paper punches and Mod Podge matte – DIY home decor – spring decorating
- Pick the Right Color for Design or Decorating with This Color Psychology Chart (This works for me. I am using the colors that make me feel calm and peaceful:)
- Kokedama Moss Ball – How to Start a Vertical Garden – Japanese moss balls, also called bonsai Kokedama, look great hanging in homes, on a lanai or porch or on trellises and arbors. Making a Kokedama moss ball can be a fun way of getting your hands dirty and it’s easier to make these hanging plants than one might imagine / Geoponics
- David Bromstead making lamp shade out of ping pong balls.
- Classroom seating is going from metal chairs to alternative seating options! Check out 18 flexible seating options for your classroom! There are suggestions such as yoga balls, scoop rockers, wobble chairs, and more! Check out classroom furniture that you could get FOR FREE! Turn your classroom into a 21st century classroom with these flexible seating options!
- rustic shelves with white towels, white flower pot, mason jars of cotton balls…
- DIY hanging kokedama (Japanese Moss Balls) plant tutorial – YouTube
- Why is it that the bathroom is always one of the most unorganized rooms in the home? I mean organizing toilet paper, nail polish, hair tools, cotton balls, Q-tips, etc. is not the most exciting. Not to mention that there’s …
- Φτιάξτε ένα κρεμαστό διακοσμητικό για το βρεφικό δωμάτιο. DIY nursery mobile with clay balls and tassels.
- Make your own glowing bounce balls; these are so fun for kids to make and play with!