Photo via: everydaycheapskate.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- White walnut bedroom scheme || The hardwood here is such a huge part of the ambiance. We love that the homeowners loved it so much they couldnt just keep it on the floor!
- DIY: Flooring on a budget! Plywood purchased at Home Depot (they cut it for free), is nailed, stained & sealed. Very easy tutorial & a very inexpensive way to recover your floor!!!
- Rather than using a cardboard salt container, fill a Mason jar with salt instead. Cut off the lid of the original salt container, then screw it on top of your jar for easy dispensing.
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- Great tutorial on how to make any surface look like wood. I might have to try this on our dresser instead of just painting it black!
- Vinyl plank flooring thats waterproof. Lays right on top of your existing floor. Love this color were using in our bathroom remodel.
- Hardwood Flooring Installation FAQ | What you need to know before refinishing or installing Hardwood Flooring.
- Instead of removing popcorn ceilings, cover them instead. Here are a few different ways to cover ugly popcorn ceilings – diy, do it yourself, ideas, budget friendly, not remove, easy
- One of the best things about IKEA pieces is the many ways you can tweak, hack, tinker with, and customize them to create beautiful, unique pieces on a reasonable budget. Here are some of our favorite, easy, do it yourself ways to customize your furniture to fit your needs.
- Its much easier to spend a lot of time in your kitchen when you actually like it. If you are sick of staring at your old, outdated cupboards, but dont have a lot of cash on hand for a complete overhaul, work with what you have! Here is a great tutorial on how to stain, and like, your old old cabinetry!
- Simple and convenient, this catch-all docking station not only holds your phone but also your watch, wallet, keys, glasses and all everyday small items. Made of two pieces of wood that interlock together like a Jigsaw, the docking station is easy to assemble and disassemble for when you need to take it on the go.
- A simple geometric coffee table made of plywood and copper that stands on its own or fits together with others of its like.