Photo via: dustyburrito.blogspot.ch
You may also be interested in 🙂
- washi tape: my new obsession. Stays put; peels clean off. made of rice paper. Make city roads on the floor and city bldgs. on the wall. bring out the cars and the little people and animals…set it up and let them play for hours.
- Hang pictures – use blue tape for measuring hole distance, then put tape on wall. PERFECT!! – Click image to find more hot Pinterest pins
- Give a boring room a little flair. Use washi tape to add some colour and a cool design
- Washi Tape on plastic drawers…may need to do this for office supplies | from My Blissful Space
- I have done this with every gallery arrangement Ive hung…only with a roll of craft paper from the party supply store. Lay out your gallery arrangement. Flip frames over. Mark hanger/nail spot on several pieces of wax paper taped together. Flip waxed paper over, tape to wall, nail into wall where indicated. Remove waxed paper. Hang photos.
- Brown Paper Packages: How To Make Custom Roman Shades….uses dowels and tube tape
- All you do is buy the picture frames, and use whatever colored paper you would like to make it pretty. Put the class on it, and then you can write on it. I would put this by the door going out so then youll know what you have to do for the day.
- Grocery List on adding machine tape paper from office supply store. Just tear off when youre ready to shop! Just need to attach a pen/pencil.
- Pros usually follow a certain order when painting a room. They paint the trim first, then the ceiling, then the walls. Thats because its easier (and faster) to the walls. And you certainly dont want to tape them both ofconcentrate on getting a smooth finish on the wood. Dont worry if the trim paint gets slopped onto the walls. Youll cover it later when painting the walls. Once the trim is completely painted and dry (at least 24 hours), tape it off (using
- washi tape wall project | put childs art work in each frame
- Washi Tape Wall Decals
- Did you know you could use gold leaf on fabric?! Take a plain pair of curtains and turn them into a glamorous decorating statement with this easy tutorial for gold leaf embellished curtains. The design possibilities are endless with a simple tape masking technique! www.thegatheredhome.com