Photo via: familyhandyman.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- To build a bar, use these standard parts and dimensions . More
- Use this simple workbench plan to build a sturdy, tough workbench thatll last for decades. It has drawers and shelves for tool storage. Its inexpensive. And even a novice can build it in one day. Get your simple workbench plans at http://www.familyhandyman.com/DIY-Projects/Woodworking/Workbenches/simple-workbench-plans
- Our DIY Coffin Shelves – Imgur These are not as easy to build as one may think… its an art for sure..
- Free plans and video tutorial to create these really awesome DIY floating shelves! They use pulleys and rope to give them a cool hanging look!
- This organizer makes it easy to turn a chaotic closet into a clean, organized space. It’s made up of a couple of basic pieces: Two towers with adjustable shelves, and wide cubby. You can build it as shown here or, because it’s modular, arrange it in a different way to best suit your storage needs. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- Love this! The neutral colors make it very warm and inviting! Its also a great way to use shelves and display all your books!
- VERY COOL WEBSITE. enter the dimensions of your room and the things you want to put in it… it helps you come up with ways to arrange it. Pin now, look later.
- Free Plans and how-to tutorial to build your own book shelves at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Finally! DIY instructions for how to build solid wood floating shelves of any length, to stain or paint any desired color. My kitchen open shelving project can proceed!
- DIY instructions for how to build solid wood floating shelves of any length, to stain or paint any desired color. Perfect for kitchen open shelving 🙂
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Trying to figure out how to style your shelves? Make these DIY geometric triangle sculptures out of skewers, hot glue, and spray paint. Spray them white, gold, copper, or whatever color suits your decor! An easy project with super high end look. Click through for the full how-to tutorial.