Photo via: dont-wake-me-up0.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Instead of using painter’s tape to mask off above baseboards and other areas you don’t want painted when painting trim, use a so-called paint shield.
- Get plastic wrap and aluminum foil out of the way by stowing them in a well-hidden magazine file.
- DIY: How To Make A Raised and Antiqued Design Using Glue and Aluminum Foil | Something to be Savored
- Wife creates a window with painters tape. (Brilliant garage door hack!)
- Create fun patterns with painters tape to make any room more dynamic. Be sure to wait for the paint to dry completely before carefully peeling off the tape. Then enjoy your beautiful new design!
- DIY Frame Accents. Made with brass spray paint and painters tape.
- I have done this with every gallery arrangement Ive hung…only with a roll of craft paper from the party supply store. Lay out your gallery arrangement. Flip frames over. Mark hanger/nail spot on several pieces of wax paper taped together. Flip waxed paper over, tape to wall, nail into wall where indicated. Remove waxed paper. Hang photos.
- Did you know you could use gold leaf on fabric?! Take a plain pair of curtains and turn them into a glamorous decorating statement with this easy tutorial for gold leaf embellished curtains. The design possibilities are endless with a simple tape masking technique! www.thegatheredhome.com
- Use washi tape to make image of paper planes on walls. www.washitapes.nl
- Cereal boxes into paper/mail tray. I did it with gorilla tape instead, it makes it sturdier and I dont have to worry about the wrapping paper ripping
- Like this for use to cover my unfinished basement lights. Try finding beaded string instead of cloth. DIY Décor Tutorial ● Fringe Chandelier
- DIY Plant Pot Hanging Rope (can use strips of old T-shirt instead of rope!)