Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This next curtain tip is seriously on the genius side! Double curtain rods are crazy expensive. Its a great look to have sheers behind your curtains but for those long windows, your window treatment can quickly turn into a payment plan. For that double curtain look, just add a BUNGEE cord to the sides of your rod! Whos ever going to know thats a bungee cord?
- DIY Room Decor: Make Your Own Macrame Curtain A Beautiful Mess | Apartment Therapy
- use a curved shower rod for window treatment. gorgeous
- Inexpensive craft store frames fit perfectly around your light switch covers – 14 Simple DIY Hacks to Make Your Home Look More Expensive | GleamItUp
- How to Make Your Home Look More Expensive on a Dime. It doesnt take a lot of money to bring some elegance to your home. See how creative you can be with these tips via www.artsandclassy.com
- quick n easy $10 bed canopy look (without the annoying in-your-way netting) What you need: Ikea mesh curtain panels, an inexpensive white wide pocket rod from walmart, any ribbon on hand to use as tie-backs. Viola!
- Put a shelf over a window and use the shelf brackets to hold a curtain rod.
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- A walk-in shower means NO GLASS TO CLEAN. | 31 Insanely Clever Remodeling Ideas For Your New Home
- These brass corners ($5 for a set of 8 from Amazon) will jazz up a LACK table ($10). (37 Cheap And Easy Ways To Make Your IKEA Stuff Look Expensive)
- Refresh your bathroom with this bold cabana stripe shower curtain, in a classic, cool navy and white color combo. ONly $19.99 at bed bath and beyond, but probably should use gray and white bold stripes because it will be easier to change up the decor to match and its not as bold or as dark.
- 14. Use Rust-Oleum to paint outdated brass faucets, hardware and fixtures! — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home | Listotic