Photo via: tailgatequeen.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Vintage Sarouk rugs all day every day Up and on the site tomorrow morning. Just in time for our Memorial Day sale (stay tuned for more details)!!
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- DIY Crate Bookcase. Catch these on sale at Michaels and you have yourself a cheap DIY Bookcase for your home. Cute and functional at the same time!
- One Day Sale: BASSETT FURNITURE–18030 NEW HOPE AVE. FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA. **ASK FOR REGINA!**
- With limitless options including size, fabrics and wood options, each and every piece is one-of-a-kind just the way you designed it. Get premium quality furniture made just for you during our Presidents Day Sale. Start creating the furniture of your dreams, with 20% OFF your entire order today!
- We took the guessing out of home decorating. Get inspired by these eclectic bohemian home styles, and then shop the look! These one-of-a-kind pieces add worldly style to any space, whether you’re in your first apartment or your dream home. Shop styles for every space at up to 70% OFF every day, and enjoy FREE shipping over $49 (even the big stuff!). Sign up to see more!
- After staring at a blank space on the wall above our sofa for almost two years now, I have finally filled the space. I won’t put holes in the wall just for the sake of filling the space with …
- Need a place to organize your books? Heres a collection of 51 DIY bookshelf/bookcase plans and ideas that are look good and easy to build.
- Now lets look at a few pallet projects you or your friends may want to try.
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- How To Choose The Right Chandelier. You go into a store or hop on a website and just buy a chandelier, any chandelier that catches your eye because at the end of the day, does it really matter if you know how to choose the right chandelier? Is it really that serious? Of course it does and of course it is! Click through to check out the home decor tips on how to choose the right chandelier so that you avoid an interior design disaster.
- If space is limited, you might not be able to hang every ornament you own on a tree, but theres no reason to keep the leftovers boxed up. Look for unexpected places — from a chandelier, at a window, over a doorway — to dangle a few for sparkle and cheer.