Photo via: brit.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If youre looking for simple DIY greenhouse ideas or plans to build one in your garden, read this! PDFs and Videos are included for free.
- Add some mid-century charm to your gallery wall with this DIY wall art idea. All you need is popsicle sticks, glue and some stain to make this inexpensive home decor knockout. Click to see the full tutorial and download the hexagon template. | MakeAndDoCrew.com
- Your Friendship is Illuminating! Fun Valentines Day idea using loom bracelets with free printable included www.thirtyhandmadedays.com
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- BEST headboard tutorial, this is exactly like the one Ive been eyeing thats 600 bucks! Money Hip Mamas: DIY Upholstered Headboard with Nailhead Detailed Arms
- This organizer makes it easy to turn a chaotic closet into a clean, organized space. It’s made up of a couple of basic pieces: Two towers with adjustable shelves, and wide cubby. You can build it as shown here or, because it’s modular, arrange it in a different way to best suit your storage needs. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- Wild and Free Cloth Banner embroidered on cactus by HookAndHoop
- Looking great on a couch or in a teens bedroom, I love my upcycled jeans throw pillow!
- Astral Nebula Throw Pillow by Starstuff – $20.00 these would be cool throw pillows on a black couch..
- How To Make Cheap Cafe Ping Pong Ball DIY Lighting On A Budget | Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Outdoor Cafe Or Home By DIY Ready http://diyready.com/save-on-easy-diy-crafts/
- We are all for this easy upgrade! Frame your TV to add depth and dimension to your walls (via Decoratingyoursmallspace.com by way of Buzzfeed)!
- We are all for this easy upgrade! Frame your TV to add depth and dimension to your walls