Photo via: cdn.freshome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Re-Styling Your Home Without Remodeling. Includes reduced cost paint, updating countertops, sinks, lighting and ceiling fans. You can update your house without breaking the bank. It just takes a few small changes to make your home feel like new!
- A Colorful, Layered Home Focused on Fun and Family | Design*Sponge – im seeing these hanging shelf planters everywhere. must be easy to DIY…
- How to paint a sink I may need this one day if we buy an outdated home that needs updating.
- Say hello to the new face of wall decor! This collection of 70+ Peel and Stick Wallpapers is perfect for updating the look and feel of your home without the hassle of a renovation because install on this stylish product is as easy as can be.
- This cute menu board is an easy DIY project that will help you get organized for meal planning and add a touch of fun to your home decor. A double win! It could also be used for organizing your weekly schedule or family appointments.
- Feng shui Decorating Tips. A room-by-room guide to feng shui your home. fengshui fengshuiDecor fengshuiInteriors Via She Knows.
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- How to use Moroccan Fish Scales for your bath or shower wall! Unique tile with a gorgeous impact – simple yet stunning. mermaidshower
- Seafaring Family Home – beach-style – Kitchen – Boston – Judy Cook Interiors, LLC
- Mirrors can help you create a unique style for your home, open up a small space, and bring light into your hallways and entryways. Adding a mirror to your home décor can help you create the right ambience for each room. Visit Wayfair and sign up today to get access to exclusive deals everyday up to 70% off. Free shipping on all orders over $49.
- The Best Lake House Paint Colors – calming blue and gray tones that all coordinate for a seamless color pallet for a lake home.
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.