Photo via: pregnantinconverse.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- dresser makeover – natural wooden drawers with upcycled grey painted outer frame- www.chasingbeads.co.uk
- Love the name sign, the layout, the blessing dress hung up and the dresser/ changing table. Just needs to be in grey yellow.
- Use multiple frames and objects to create a larger shape like a square or rectangle. Maybe start with edges and fill in toward the middle. Incorporate the refillable frames into this gallery? In bolder colors than the other pin.
- Check out the tutorial: DIY an Old Dresser to a Bench Transformation crafts
- DIY rabbit hutch repurposed from a dresser!
- Turn Unused Old Dresser into A Bench: Get the DIY instructions below.
- IKEA HACK: Build a Farmhouse Table the Easy Way! Two IKEA tables join to become one awesome farmhouse table! Such an easy DIY project from East Coast Creative Blog.
- This weeks LauraLoves are these adorable Cloud Pom Pom String Lights from @coxandcox. A fun way to create night lights for your little ones bedroom, whilst staying stylish. Helping them drift off into a peaceful sleep each night. Read how to style these lights and where to buy, over on the blog. interiorsblog interiordesign diy howto howtodecorate featurewallpaper childrensbedroom babynursey decorate decoratingideas homedecor nightlights lighting lampshade
- DIY Tutorial: tips + tricks on How-To Successfully Paint Wood Furniture. Follow along on this multi-post blog series of transforming a china cabinet. Easy-to-follow directions and all the steps fully explained!
- The House of Smiths – Home DIY Blog – Interior Decorating Blog – Decorating on a Budget Blog mismatched sock board for the laundry room – fun! Description from pinterest.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving