Photo via: brit.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- make old countertops look new: Rust-Oleum’s new Countertop Transformations coating system (available at home centers and some hardware stores) is a simple way to transform worn or damaged laminate countertops into a new countertop surface
- Free shipping and returns on Mina Victory Button Denim Pillow at Nordstrom.com. Upcycled waistbands from well-worn jeans compose a distinctive denim pillow for a touch of flea-market chic.
- Turn a 2×4 into a large ruler for the wall, and record the height of your kids as they grow. You can take it when you you move to a new house…
- A gallery wall to make a hunting man proud. New Apartment Checklist! | Moving out on your own and into your first apartment? Heres a checklist of the household necessities!
- Upcycle It: 50+ New Ways to Use Old Stuff
- Furniture Makeover: From Country to Chic Console: Update a tired old drawers into a chic console with some paint and hardwar! Totally one afternoon DIY project!
- Industrial Chic- reclaimed 100 year old tin roofing repurposed into a fantasy privacy fence.
- Repurposed vintage old sewing machine upcycle, recycle, salvage, diy, repurpose! For ideas and goods shop at Estate ReSale ReDesign, Bonita Springs, FLcabinet and base into bathroom vanity sink;
- Christmas Tree Napkins: Turn a green napkin into a lovely Christmas craft with this linen-folding how-to.
- Here are three ways to incorporate this year’s coolest hue in your home. It could be a calming blue tile backsplash, coastal gray-blue wall paint, or cheerful bright blue throw pillows. We’ll show you how to integrate this on-trend color into your home décor.
- Add sophistication to your home by incorporating Thundercloud into your bedroom, kitchen, or entryway. This deep blue BEHR Paint color will look great on an accent wall or kitchen cabinets for a pop of color! TrueToHue