Photo via: apple.news
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Unique use for old suitcases: make them into drawers. What a way to store craft stuff! How about some artsy labeled tags hanging from each one, to identify whats inside?
- ReFab Diaries: Upcycle: Book folding – Free patterns,. Saw these in a wonderful boutique in town, very pricey. Now I know what to do those long winter nights with my thrift store old books. It will be meditative.
- Upcycle Your Old Jeans into Chic Cocktail Napkins (Or wall art…or a new bag…or…)
- little kawaii stuff
- Faux Fancy: 10 Ways to Turn Old, Busted Decor into New Luxe Hotness | Apartment Therapy
- fabulous ways to repourpouse old doors, doors, home decor, repurposing upcycling, Very Gothic headboard design from BestHomeIdeas com au If you have an entire gate you could find a perfect place for it in your bedroom
- With a little bit of creativity, there are so many clever ways to use broken appliances, old furniture, or even everyday household items.
- Easily update your boring built-in bathtub with airstone. | 42 Ingeniously Easy Ways To Hide The Ugly Stuff In Your Home
- These brass corners ($5 for a set of 8 from Amazon) will jazz up a LACK table ($10). (37 Cheap And Easy Ways To Make Your IKEA Stuff Look Expensive)
- Inventive Ways to Use IKEAs IVAR All Over the House Adding legs, then painting it blue, turns IVAR cabinets into a dining room credenza that looks chic and functional in Caterinas home.
- 43 Amazingly simple but genius ideas to use and reuse stuff | eHow
- Dinosaur Bookends with Hot Glue! Upcycle old plastic kid toys and some pieces of wood…as well as hot glue and spray paint to make statement bookends!