Photo via: beautifuldiy.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Corner fireplace with stone up the wall ♥
- Old door turned into a corner shelf diy-craft-ideas – Im totally doing this!
- Last fall while moving into a new house, I dropped my kitchen table off the back of my pickup truck. The solid oak top suffered a serious crack near one corner. I figured some glue and a clamp would take care of it, but the crack was narrow and the glue didn’t want to flow into it. Some quick thinking provided the perfect solution: I …
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece
- Inventive Ways to Use IKEAs IVAR All Over the House Adding legs, then painting it blue, turns IVAR cabinets into a dining room credenza that looks chic and functional in Caterinas home.
- Pocket offices such as this one are extremely popular with homebuyers. This storage and display space uses a previously unused area under the stairs. The project fits beautifully into this home because its style and materials echo cabinets, trim, paint colors and clean lines found throughout the house.
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Chairs into Bench Upcycle | Do It And How
- Upcycle Your Old Jeans into Chic Cocktail Napkins (Or wall art…or a new bag…or…)
- Repurposed vintage old sewing machine upcycle, recycle, salvage, diy, repurpose! For ideas and goods shop at Estate ReSale ReDesign, Bonita Springs, FLcabinet and base into bathroom vanity sink;
- Like the pale gray in the upper left corner – Non-White Kitchen Ideas – Becki Owens
- lee borthwick – mirrored found wood, wall hanging Could be interesting as garden art in a dark corner on the fence? THIS COULD BE A COOL HEADBOARD>