Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A pallet barn door adds a lot of character, saves space, looks amazing and is cheap and easy to make! Learn how to make yours today!!!
- Cheap mirror update – could try paint instead of stain to
- My Best Friends Blog: Antique Mirror Love this cheap DIY mirror made of dollar store frames.
- Tall Pine Shoe Cabinet with Mirror Door
- $5 mirror spray painted with chalkboard paint and hung on pantry door…
- Moulded Mexicana / Dordogne white interior door
- Ikea Hack Map Table – It is so easy to upcycle and transform a plain Ikea side table with some map wrapping paper and make this gorgeous map table.
- Upcycle Your Old Jeans into Chic Cocktail Napkins (Or wall art…or a new bag…or…)
- I am going on the hunt for lamp shades!!! This is SUCH a good idea to upcycle thrift store finds for a farmhouse style bathroom.
- ReFab Diaries: Upcycle: Book folding – Free patterns,. Saw these in a wonderful boutique in town, very pricey. Now I know what to do those long winter nights with my thrift store old books. It will be meditative.
- upcycle cabinet doors as jewelry or coat hanger
- LOVE this mirrored barn door for a master bedroom!