Photo via: thesteampunkhome.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Thanks for looking at this CaseConcept2000 creation!! Reclaimed barn wood bathroom shelves made out of salvaged lumber from a Saline Michigan
- Wood table made from salvaged flooring
- DIY Home Decor, Furniture Projects, Signs and Seating Made From Tires, Bumpers and Old Car Parts – DIY Ideas Using Old Car Parts – DIY Projects and Fun Crafts for Men (and Women)
- Pallet Projects : Mirrored Medicine Cabinet Made From Pallets
- DIY Mason Jar Caddy – made out of upcycled cabinet doors. From mycreativedays.com
- Many hang paper map at the wall, I offer you a unique map of the world. Made from natural wood, tinted wood stain. Size is 84×38 cm These are hand-made
- Custom sliding barn door built by Southern Accents Architectural Antiques from salvaged wood.
- See how easy it is to create this vertical DIY Modern Rustic Wall Hanging from salvaged wood | upcycledtreasures.com
- Unique use for old suitcases: make them into drawers. What a way to store craft stuff! How about some artsy labeled tags hanging from each one, to identify whats inside?
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- Remodeling ideas for your home: Cabinet Makeover from builder cabinets to custom look
- Furniture anatomy of a Chair – describing different furniture parts of chairs, tables, bookcases, etc. will help greatly when working with furniture.