Photo via: makemearuby.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fixer upper inspired design space – oak kitchen cabinet makeover. Two toned gray and white cabinets, subway tile backsplash, some DIY (under $2000) Welcome home!
- Remodeling ideas for your home: Cabinet Makeover from builder cabinets to custom look
- Bold burnt orange tone of Sherwin-Williams Copper Mountain paint. housetrends
- tone and color painting – Google Search
- emergency kit for your purse that everyone should have.
- Cord Control Combo Kit, Computer and Stereo Cord Clutter Buster | Solutions
- Shabby Chic Large Wall Hanging Herbs Planter Kit Wooden Kitchen Garden Indoor £12
- Minwax Dark Walnut Stain on top; Annie Sloan Old White Chalk Paint for the rest then wax; Rustoleum Antique Bronze on hardware
- Metal Vintage File Cabinet in White with Chalk by noteworthyhome
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- Removing drywall and putting in a handy storage shelf. Another good idea if space is sort of tight and you want to display things instead of using a curio cabinet. You could add a door/doors if you wanted the items protected.
- How to paint a metal filing cabinet. Might come in handy since my wooden one broke. 🙁