Photo via: makemearuby.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Two Tone Re-Painted Nightstand in DIY Chalk Paint. Click for tips and tricks and to see the before nightstand refinishedfurniture paintinedfurniture www.twoityourself.com
- Fixer upper inspired design space – oak kitchen cabinet makeover. Two toned gray and white cabinets, subway tile backsplash, some DIY (under $2000) Welcome home!
- You know all of those old filing cabinets in the Thrift Shop…the ones that look like they have held tax returns for the last 78 years!!! Well this great DIY for a Wood Trimmed Filing Cabinet Makeover is going to inspire you to dust that filing cabinet off…clean it up…paint it and get to it!!! …
- I think the most common question I am asked on the blog and social media is what paint color I used in any given space. Actually, it’s the most common question I am asked in person, too (regarding interior design, that is). Paint colors can be hard, and they obviously set the tone for the …
- Basement hidden room. In MN. I would totally use this is a survival/panic room. Maybe have several hidden entrances to it around the house. Stock it with survival supplies like bottled water, shot guns, non-perishable food, first aid kit.
- How to paint your cabinets like a cabinet maker would – with lacquer paint. This is a really good tutorial to get it done right. | Allthingsthrifty.com
- Light Gray Kitchen Cabinets | Cabinet Makers Association | WalzCraft Announces New Gray SolidTone …
- Remodeling ideas for your home: Cabinet Makeover from builder cabinets to custom look
- tone and color painting – Google Search
- Navy is one of my utmost faves. Especially this charcoal tone. Matching with natural wood and plenty of texture make this blue hue warm.
- Bold burnt orange tone of Sherwin-Williams Copper Mountain paint. housetrends
- Cord Control Combo Kit, Computer and Stereo Cord Clutter Buster | Solutions