Photo via: decorpad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- Easily update your boring built-in bathtub with airstone. | 42 Ingeniously Easy Ways To Hide The Ugly Stuff In Your Home
- Reading nook in a living room//
- An Affordable Way to Add Color to a Room. Shower curtains and ribbon for curtains.
- A shower for two, bathroom ideas, bathroom interior design, interior decorating ideas, small apartment interior, design ideas house
- Shower curtains and ribbon for curtains… Im always seeing shower curtains that I love for super cheap!
- ceiling to floor shower curtains
- Redo a boring brick fireplace with AirStones! Adhesive, these light weight babies, a hacksaw and a few hours on the weekend. LOOOVE!
- Blue subway shower tiles frame two white glass mini brick tiled shower niches connected by white glass iridescent accent tiles.
- Painted floor tiles elevate this covered patio. Check out the stencil design and DIY details of this budget-friendly outdoor project.
- Devin Brugman’s claw-footed tub, from The 7 Best Bathtub Instagrams from Jeanne Damas, Soo Joo Park, and More
- that gorgeous accent rug!!! a bathtub podium from my dreams. credit: at-the-corner-down-the-street @ tumblr