Photo via: plastolux.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Creamy Butter Yellow Dresser. This is SO similar to the empire-style dresser we have at Carver Junk Company right now!
- This months Laura Loves is the Flores Throw from The White Company. Beautifully paired with the Geo Wallpaper, find out how to create a stylish Scandinavian look for a Bedroom or Living Room you are planning to decorate.
- Heloise McKee has done the impossible: make designer fabrics and custom pillows affordable for all! Her company …
- Faux Beam Install DIY — Can also buy faux beams (and mantles and etc) from this company
- Japanese Maple stained glass entry – Theodore Ellison Designs. Door by the Craftsman Door Company http://www.craftsmandoorcompany.com
- Le Petite Studio is a sweet spot in Minneapolis that houses two businesses under one roof. Three years ago, Jaimee Morse began …
- Every time I meet someone well traveled I ask them two things. Where is your favourite place to travel? Where do you think is the most underrated travel destination? I usually get a variety of answers
- benjamin moore hc-105 rockport gray wall color – Sink is big enough for two people to use at the same time…. Not a bad idea for a bathroom that will not fit two separate sinks. (Kids bathroom) also like the half brick wall
- Simple and convenient, this catch-all docking station not only holds your phone but also your watch, wallet, keys, glasses and all everyday small items. Made of two pieces of wood that interlock together like a Jigsaw, the docking station is easy to assemble and disassemble for when you need to take it on the go.
- The day has finally arrived my friends! After nearly two years my kitchen redo is complete and ready to be shared!!! Im just going to get r…
- Small outdoor spaces suffer the same fate as indoor rooms— where to put all the clutter? Outdoor furniture cushions, lamps, and pillows all need a place to live when youre not using them. The answer is one the most important rules of small spaces: furniture that serves two purposes at once.
- Without a doubt, the most important component of our workshop will be – scratch that, is – the ability for heavy-duty storage. For almost two years, we’ve been tripping over power tools and our bulky