Photo via: twopeasandtheirpod.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- Creamy Butter Yellow Dresser. This is SO similar to the empire-style dresser we have at Carver Junk Company right now!
- Little Love Notes | A few little love notes to the things I loved most this week, including my new cotton wreath, jam butter cookies, and floral jewelry plates. || Glitter, Inc.
- Contemporary living room featuring our Color Palette of the Week: Cold As Ice
- Antique Refrigerated Cabinet or Ice Box.
- bike bar genius! but put a little more space so i can put ice packs
- Ice quartz
- Put a Heart on It for Valentine’s Day. Drop some red heart ice cubes in your kids milk for a fun little surprise! everydayfun
- Rustic hanging pot rack use ice tongs to hang from ceiling
- Mini ice sticks do swing furnishings, can be placed on the table as the decorations for people to enjoy, but also into the cage as a hamster mouse pet homemade toys, it is fun yo http://www.51feibao.com/ article-view-320.html
- Ruby Red Tequila Cocktails – Martha Stewart Recipes Ingredients 8 ounces tequila (preferably reposado) 3 cups ruby red grapefruit juice 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice Directions In a pitcher, combine tequila, grapefruit juice, and fresh lime juice. To serve, divide among four glasses filled with ice.
- Baked Pavlova made with egg whites, topped with whipped cream