Photo via: debbie-debbiedoos.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- I like the idea of an outdoor chalkboard so kids can color without being out front of the driveway or blocking the patio when people are over. If I put it under the deck, it would even be protected from washing clean right away.
- Determine what kind of area rug would fit your room best! Rectangular rugs can be used in all rooms, while round rugs are most popular in entryways or dining rooms. Runners often line hallways, staircases, and kitchens for added style. Visit Wayfair and sign up today to get access to exclusive deals everyday up to 70% off. Free shipping on all orders over $49.
- Using rope to tie grommet drapes to the rod creates a lengthened drape when they;re too short. I may do this with the outdoor drapes I bought that are too short for my back patio.
- We took the guessing out of home decorating. Get inspired by these eclectic bohemian home styles, and then shop the look! These one-of-a-kind pieces add worldly style to any space, whether you’re in your first apartment or your dream home. Shop styles for every space at up to 70% OFF every day, and enjoy FREE shipping over $49 (even the big stuff!). Sign up to see more!
- Painted floor tiles elevate this covered patio. Check out the stencil design and DIY details of this budget-friendly outdoor project.
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- How cool if we could get a canopy and fix the deck up so we could do something like this! Have a dining area and lounge area !!
- Seeing old french doors in a whole new way. Glass panel doors used as room divider to create a private space. Light and bright, yet doesnt feel closed off from the living area. This could be great for working from home, or having a teenager study zone that parents can keep safely monitored.
- DIY BACKLIT PICTURE FRAME…so going to do this with something other than the torka sticks, maybe some of my vintage jewelery. A great way to light an area and showcase various items. Be creative!
- Great Gatsby inspired centerpiece. Wine bottles with ombre color atop a matching plate. Great for weddings or your dining room table. Available in custom colors and feathers. Made to order. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can always adjust them. I am using these for my own wedding centerpieces. I use different shaped wine bottles, clean them, spray them down, color the ombre, add the beads/feathers: get a simple and elegant centerpiece. Will do bulk. By two sets, get 3rd free….
- DIY Miracle Concrete Patio Cleaner from: i should be mopping the floor. Gonna give this a go on the front porch Driveway need to have this