Photo via: forcreativejuice.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out the tutorial: DIY an Old Dresser to a Bench Transformation crafts
- This organizer makes it easy to turn a chaotic closet into a clean, organized space. It’s made up of a couple of basic pieces: Two towers with adjustable shelves, and wide cubby. You can build it as shown here or, because it’s modular, arrange it in a different way to best suit your storage needs. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- Helping Kids Grow Up: How To Turn A Bookshelf Into A Storage Bench
- Turn a dresser into a bookcase
- Turn a dresser into unique storage by replacing a row of drawers with a row of baskets.
- Ikea Rast Hack | Turn a simple dresser into this Printers Cabinet inspired Rustic Industrial Nightstand
- Basement – This is a perfect idea to turn our storage room in the basement into a place to get creative and sew in…I need to use that new sewing machine we received at our wedding ; )
- How to turn an old window into a mirror – plus a few other uses for that old windows you have stored in the back of the garage!
- Turn some old pallets or barn board into a raised bed for the critters…….D.
- These DIY mid century planners well your turn your home to a chic desert get away with the colors.
- Turn some plumbing supplies and a couple of old planks into a great rustic industrial style coffee table. Clever…….