Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- PVC pipes planter with succulents: 28 Adorable DIY Hanging Planter Ideas To Beautify Your Home
- If you have a hose bib that has become hard to reach due to encroaching shrubs or other obstructions, heres a way to bring the water source out into the open. Run plastic pipe inside a PVC fence post and attach a hose bib and a nipple. Run a short piece of garden hose from the existing connection to the nipple, and the water supply will be right where you need it. To keep the post stable, run some threaded rod crosswise through the bottom of the post, dig a shallow hole and sink the post in …
- How to turn a vintage glass door knob into a picture hanger. (Would also work for curtain tieback, which is what I am looking to do.)
- Basement – This is a perfect idea to turn our storage room in the basement into a place to get creative and sew in…I need to use that new sewing machine we received at our wedding ; )
- This DIY vertical garden is an easy-to-make project that can turn a window into a beautiful and productive herb garden.
- how to turn an armoire into a bar – Google Search
- How to turn an old window into a mirror – plus a few other uses for that old windows you have stored in the back of the garage!
- Why Hide Your Cables And Cords When You Can Turn Them Into Beautiful Wall Art…
- Ikea Rast Hack | Turn a simple dresser into this Printers Cabinet inspired Rustic Industrial Nightstand
- Turn Unused Old Dresser into A Bench: Get the DIY instructions below.
- Christmas Tree Napkins: Turn a green napkin into a lovely Christmas craft with this linen-folding how-to.
- Turn a 2×4 into a large ruler for the wall, and record the height of your kids as they grow. You can take it when you you move to a new house…