Photo via: ellaellavines.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- DIY ~ old faucets, paint them a hot red color and make a coat rack
- How to turn an old window into a mirror – plus a few other uses for that old windows you have stored in the back of the garage!
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Turn Unused Old Dresser into A Bench: Get the DIY instructions below.
- Turn some old pallets or barn board into a raised bed for the critters…….D.
- A coat rack hung low on the wall makes a space-saving shoe rack. And many other awesome diy home organization ideas!
- how to turn an armoire into a bar – Google Search
- Old door turned into a corner shelf diy-craft-ideas – Im totally doing this!
- Faye from Farm Life Best Life turned her old barn door into a stunning, rustic shelf with Chocolate Tart, Vanilla Frosting, and Crackle Medium!!
- Faux Fancy: 10 Ways to Turn Old, Busted Decor into New Luxe Hotness | Apartment Therapy
- 20 Creative Furniture Hacks :: Bed post to coat rack!