Photo via: thebudgetdecorator.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dress up a drop ceiling by replacing fiberglass tiles with beadboard | Unskinny Boppy
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- Baskets Add Practical, Attractive Storage
- IDEA: use monogram mugs in a row as succulent planters – spell out other phrases too!
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- This organizer makes it easy to turn a chaotic closet into a clean, organized space. It’s made up of a couple of basic pieces: Two towers with adjustable shelves, and wide cubby. You can build it as shown here or, because it’s modular, arrange it in a different way to best suit your storage needs. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- Unique use for old suitcases: make them into drawers. What a way to store craft stuff! How about some artsy labeled tags hanging from each one, to identify whats inside?
- Turn Unused Old Dresser into A Bench: Get the DIY instructions below.
- Turn a dresser into a bookcase
- Ikea Rast Hack | Turn a simple dresser into this Printers Cabinet inspired Rustic Industrial Nightstand
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- 16. Give your plastic storage drawers a face-lift with spray paint! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money