Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn a dresser into unique storage by replacing a row of drawers with a row of baskets.
- Ikea Rast Hack | Turn a simple dresser into this Printers Cabinet inspired Rustic Industrial Nightstand
- Turn Unused Old Dresser into A Bench: Get the DIY instructions below.
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- I converted a dollhouse bookcase (available at Target) into a hamster palace for my daughter.
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece
- Follow our steps for turning an antique dresser into a handsome vanity sink.
- This DIY vertical garden is an easy-to-make project that can turn a window into a beautiful and productive herb garden.
- Turn some plumbing supplies and a couple of old planks into a great rustic industrial style coffee table. Clever…….
- Turn a 2×4 into a large ruler for the wall, and record the height of your kids as they grow. You can take it when you you move to a new house…
- How to turn a vintage glass door knob into a picture hanger. (Would also work for curtain tieback, which is what I am looking to do.)
- Turn a sideways Expedit (now the Kallax, $59.99) into a mid-century console.